Free Summer Food Program
The School District of Rhinelander is offering a free summer food program. Everyone is welcome! All children age 18 and under may eat FREE breakfast and FREE lunch at the following locations during the listed dates and times:
June 15 - July 10 (Monday-Friday)
- Crescent Elementary: 7:45-8:00 am
- Pelican Elementary: 8:00-8:15 am
- Rhinelander High School: 9:30 - 10:15 am
- Crescent Elementary: 10:45 am - 12:15 pm
- Pelican Elementary: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- James Williams Middle School: 11:40 am - 12:15 pm
- Rhinelander High School: 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
Meals are provided to eligible children regardless of race, color, national origin, age, gender or disability and there will be no discrimination in the course of meal service. Persons over 18 years of age who are determined by a state or local public educational agency to be mentally or physically disabled and who also participate in a public or private non-profit school program during the regular school year may receive free meals as well.
This is a federally funded summer feeding program. The meal must be eaten on site. If you have any questions, please contact Food Service Director Pat Karaba at 715-365-9547.
"Image courtesy of Theeradech Sanin / FreeDigitalPhotos.net".