COMMUNITY EDUCATION - Classes
Updated: May 31, 2016
Click here to view the 2016 Summer Family Fun Guide, a listing of all summer community activities... FUN FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY!
Check back in late August / early September for a FULL LISTING of Community Education classes for the fall season.
TO REGISTER FOR A CLASS ONLINE WITH A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD, follow these instructions...
1. Click here to access the MindBody software online store.
2. Create an account by completing the "New to our site?" section.
Please write down your password so you can remember it for the
future. You should only ahve to create an account one time. PLEASE PROVIDE A PHONE NUMBER AND AN EMAIL ADDRESS when setting up your account. In the event of a class cancellation, we will need this in order to contact you.
3. After you have set up an account, make sure you are logged in.
4. In the upper right corner of the screen, click on
"ENROLLMENTS". This should bring up an event schedule.
5. Find the class you would like to enroll in and click on "Sign
6. Choose "Register from this day forward" and then click
7. Review the Shopping Cart screen to make sure everything looks
accurate. If so, click "CHECKOUT".
8. In the Check Out/Place Order screen, enter your billing
information and then click on "Place Order".